Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gadgets for the new camping season?

3 posters

Go down

Gadgets for the new camping season? Empty Gadgets for the new camping season?

Post  SouthWestyKim Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:27 pm

Has anyone used their winter non camping time to shop for new gadgets for their rv? I am thinking on getting a lantern hanger, perhaps a campfire grill also. I know Chuck has gotten a couple things, how about the rest of you?
SouthWestyKim
SouthWestyKim

Back to top Go down

Gadgets for the new camping season? Empty Re: Gadgets for the new camping season?

Post  Richard Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:10 pm

I bought a new hot-dog fork, and an upgrade snap on for my winegard batwing antenna. I got a new cheap LED flashlight. I have done a few mods: mounting microwave in cabinet over stove and built a rail around shelf that was designed for TV.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Gadgets for the new camping season? Empty Re: Gadgets for the new camping season?

Post  SouthWestyKim Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 am

Sounds like your ready for the Spring Campout Richard, are you attending? Would love to see you there!

Kim
SouthWestyKim
SouthWestyKim

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:41 pm

I'm planning to be there Kim, but haven't reserved yet. I got a new antenna booster for the batwing TV antenna that came on the camper, but it's still not quite as good as my old homemade "boat paddle" antenna. I still have Miss Danger, by the way. I just can't seem to bring myself to let her go. For what I could get for her, I think I may just hang onto her.
Richard
Richard
Charter Member
Charter Member

http://www.classifieddevelopment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthWestyKim Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:18 pm

She is definately a one of a kind Richard ! Look foward to seeing you at the campout Very Happy Kim
SouthWestyKim
SouthWestyKim

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug & Paula Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:57 am

Bought a Progressive Industries E lectronic Management System.

Doug & Paula

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down