Volunteer Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hybrid Site

2 posters

Go down

A Hybrid Site Empty A Hybrid Site

Post  Darcamper Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Now we have the HTT and it is made from Trail lite, we found R-Vision to be a great place for our type of camper. This place is really cool.
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

A Hybrid Site Empty Re: A Hybrid Site

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Our first camper was an R-Vision Trail Sport and we really enjoyed it. The unit we had was really nice. It actually had less issues when we bought it (new) than our Jayco Jayflight G2 did when we bought it. The Jayco was alot more expensive but found the quality of the R-Vision to be just as good and even better in some areas than the Jayco.
Just wanted to give R-Vision 2 thumbs up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Darcamper Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 pm

We have only been out with our HTT once. We got it overnight it seems back in October. Just hours before making the discussion, I found that I knew the people had it for sale. She told me everything about it and the trouble that it had been through. Then she said "do ya still want it". We were like YES be there after work to pick it up. I was just play around with my hubby about craig list all the campers that I was posting. But over all with the little damage it has we love it...
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:13 pm

I have seen your RV.. it's very nice. Any problems are easily overcome. I would say you and Dave have probably already fixed the few things that needed fixing. It's a great camper.. you guys got a super deal too!
chuck
chuck
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

http://www.eatsleepcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Darcamper wrote:We have only been out with our HTT once. We got it overnight it seems back in October. Just hours before making the discussion, I found that I knew the people had it for sale. She told me everything about it and the trouble that it had been through. Then she said "do ya still want it". We were like YES be there after work to pick it up. I was just play around with my hubby about craig list all the campers that I was posting. But over all with the little damage it has we love it...

That's neat how it all fell into place for you. Knowing the previous owners was a big bonus. I really like hybrids alot!

Back to top Go down

Post  Darcamper Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Thanks happycamper, I sure have learned a lot about Hybrids lately. I am so ready to take her out on a campout...
Darcamper
Darcamper
Charter Member - Admin
Charter Member - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down